Position Available: Finance Executive
As Head, Finance you will assist in recommending and drafting proposals of policies in financial management to support the ongoing growth of St James’ Church.
You will also be involved to develop key initiatives and projects driven from Vicar’s office.
Reporting to: Executive Assistant, Vicar’s Office
- Envision the financial resource allocation to achieve the Church vision
- Integrate and align strategic operations to instil spiritual maturity, cash flow and cash management projection
- Spearhead financial policy planning and recommend the optimal measures for stewardship, budgeting and restructuring
- Engage staff on financial intelligence
- Streamline financial management information to guide Vicar’s Office in their strategic planning
- Provide financial data to assist respective ministries in their planning
- Also other general duties as a team member as assigned by the Vicar.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a written resumé or email the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.